Physiotherapy helps people affected by injury, illness or disability through exercise, movement, hands on therapy and advice. Other goals include managing pain, preventing disease and facilitating recovery to promote a better quality of life and increase independence.
The service provides a holistic approach, whereby the whole person is taken into consideration so that the source of the problem is targeted, not just the symptoms, and through education, awareness and empowerment, reoccurrence of the problem is prevented or a suitable long-term management program is built.
This help is available for people at any stage of life, when function and quality of life is affected by aging, injuries, disease, disorders or environmental factors.
Through services such as soft tissue manipulation, stretching, joint mobilisation, therapeutic exercises, strapping and taping, treatment can be give, for conditions such as:
· Neurological (stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's)
· Musculoskeletal (neck/back pain, whiplash associated disorder, sports injuries)
· Orthopaedic (fractures, osteoporosis, arthritis)
· Cardiovascular (chronic heart disease, rehabilitation after heart attack)
· Respiratory (asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cystic fibrosis).
On your first visit, the physiotherapist will take a detail history of your problem, followed by a thorough assessment. Treatment options will then be given and decided upon. Follow up sessions will work towards relieving symptoms, treating the source problem and targeting a common goal, as well as aiming to reduce risk of reoccurrence.
Book your consultation today! Call us on +356 99985130 or email us on email@example.com.